Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Michelle is Home!!

One of the better reasons to be a nanny is you get random chunks of time off. When the family is on vacation, no work for me!!! This past Monday, July 1st, I was able to spend some time with Naomi at Fiddleheads. It was the first time I have been to this Coffee Shop. We sat next to the river sipping coffee and exchanging wonderful conversation. I also went to Chicago with my Mom and Carleah to pick up Michelle! Michelle had a wonderful opportunity to go to Paris, France with CRU. She thoroughly enjoyed her time there.

Mom and I waiting.

Mom sees Michelle!

There she is!

:)

Carleah and Michelle embracing.

Michelle saying Goodbye to her team.

1 comment:

  1. So funny that I'm just reading this. (Perusing all the blogs I follow, because I can.) I've been to Fiddleheads! Joey and I visited there around Christmas in 2011. Lovely little place.

    ReplyDelete