Monday, February 11, 2013

Starting Fresh

Today was a first...I realized that I have tons of time on my hands due to different changes that have happened to my life. I also don't like sitting and watching TV night after night, sadly the Bachelor is only aired on Monday nights and I still haven't figured out how to watch season 2 of Once Upon A Time with out paying money. In addition, I don't have homework! I don't have to plan lessons (one perk of being a sub)! I don't always have a car to bum around town in due to the fact that I share the car with my hubby! SO...I decided to bring up my old blog which I started for a school projected 2 years ago and actually try to see where this leads!

I am definitely up for the excitement and entertainment with everything that is included with blogging. I have not decided if I am going to stick with one topic or write about the distinct happenings in areas of my life. We will most certainly see what happens!

I have also started "working out." I use the quotations because I am just building muscles. I have heard that people usually gain weight when they get married. Its been at least 2 or 3 months since I have weighed myself. I am most certain that I have gained some pudge. Today I began a workout. It was from a Pinterest post which I liked a while back. Well that post led me to this fun workout website, Tone It Up. On the website I search for a routine that would be easy for someone who is seasoned. I came across this fun set Tone it up Tuesday Routine. I struggled near the end and I only did the set once instead of three times. Maybe tomorrow will bring me some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment