Thursday, April 30, 2020

My Love of Strollers!

Single strollers. Tandem strollers. Umbrella strollers. Side by side strollers. Pocket strollers. Quad strollers.

My love for strollers started soon after I found out that I was pregnant with my second child. I needed a new stroller to fit both of my children. In my first pregnancy, I obtained a free Bugaboo Cameleon stroller. It quickly became my first pick of stroller. So obviously I wanted the double stroller of my favorite single, the Bugaboo Donkey. However the price tag of $1,200 really turned me away. I was then on the search for the next best thing. I knew I wanted a very nice side by side stroller with a great push, adjustable handle bar, bigger terrain wheels and lighter in weight. This stroller was going to be used for most of our outings once baby arrived.

I turned to social media to find a solution. I was already in Facebook groups for Moms, Breastfeeding, and Selling. I knew there must be a stroller group that I could join. Along came StrollerQueen StrollerSwap! If there was a question I had, there was an answer. These ladies know their stuff of all strollers that go beyond the Big Box stores. Welcome to the world of strollers! After searching recommended strollers, I found that there is a huge price difference in strollers. I knew what price I wanted to pay. I decided I could buy a used, older stroller or a new cheaper one.

I choose this stroller based on recommendations and the price. I decided to go new for a stroller that fit most of my needs. This stroller was also able to accommodate my infant car seat. I purchased the Baby Jogger City Mini GT double.

My CMGTD, is a side by side stroller. It has an amazing push, I can push it one handed with both my kids in it. I purchased the car seat attachments, so I am able to keep my baby in the car seat if he is sleeping. I honestly mostly placed my infant in the stroller seat. The recline was basically flat, so he was all cozy. I thoroughly enjoy using this stroller. It goes with us while on vacation, the zoo, the fair, parks, and shopping.

Do you have a favorite stroller? What do you like about it? Please bring spring soon!!!




x



No comments:

Post a Comment