Saturday, March 9, 2013

Happenings in 2012

I am aware that it is no longer 2012. I really enjoyed this past year and since I just started blogging that I wanted to recap what happened in 2012.
Febuary
My boyfriend of 1 1/2 years proposed and ask me to marry him. The way he proposed was so special and unique. He led me on a scavenger hunt with notes around Oshkosh. Each place was special to us. During the scavenger hunt Patrick asked me to record myself as I read the notes in each location. This is the video that I composed afterward.


July
My fiance and I became husband and wife on the 28th. The whole day was so joyful and filled with love while celebrating with family and friends. I couldn't have asked for a better way to start our life together as one. 
August 
After our wonderful but short honeymoon to Door County, we moved into our new home in Oshkosh. I was carried acrossed the threshold and suprised with flowers.





December
The 4 1/2 years of classes, exams, lesson plans and observations came to an end. I graduated and celebrated by walking across the stage infront of thousands of people. The celebration continued with lunch in Steven's Point then dinner at Grandpa's house.




1 comment:

  1. very cute posts! 2012 was really a great year for you two :) congratulations to your graduation !

    ReplyDelete